About the Journal:
- Ayurline: International Journal of Research in Indian Medicine (IJ-RIM) is a peer-reviewed electronic journal published by Dudhamal Publication (OPC) Pvt. Ltd., Chembur, Mumbai, India.
- The Journal provides a forum for research workers in Ayurved, Unani Yoga, Siddha and other medicinal system originated from Asian continental.
- The aim of the journal is to publish research articles on current issues and challenges of society regarding their health awareness and diseased conditions.
- The mission of the Journal is to publish advanced theoretical and empirical research in Ayurved with the noticeable contribution and impact to the development of this discipline and preferably with practice relevancies.
About the Publication:
- Dudhamal publication (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. is dedicated publication from India has launched its quarterly peer-reviewed journal 'Ayurlog: National Journal of Research in Ayurved science.
- This journal is supposed to act as a platform to academicians, researchers, practitioners of Ayurveda This journal has a distinguished editorial board has eminent teachers of Ayurved from all over India.
- This journal invites contributions for its forthcoming issues on various topics relevant to Ayurveda medicine or allied fields.
- The journal assures a fast and fair peer reviewing process to minimize the gap between ‘submission - decision making – publication’ process.
The articles published in Ayurlog can be freely accessed and downloaded from its website at http://www.ayurline.in
- Address of Publisher: 604-"B" wing, Building 35, Sargam C. H. S. Tilak Nagar, Opposite Ganesh Garden, Chembur, Mumbai. - PIN 400089. (India)
- Phone: (+91) 9664340211